Sunday 7 July 2013

PRESENTS!

Yello my honeybears!

I know I've posted already today BUT since today is my boyfriend's birthday, I got thinking about presents and things I want for Christmas or my birthday. They're so close together that I really struggle to think of things that I need or even want tbh so I've started just making list through the year.

I love getting presents, who doesn't? Even if you know what it is, you almost always get that lovely fluttery feeling in my stomach when you're tearing into the wrapping paper or opening the bag. I recently passed my driving test and, because my boyfriend and I have been together for almost a year, he decided to get me a present. I broke my last clutch bag on a night out (clumsy drunk) so he got me a new one.
I can't even explain how in love I am with this clutch bag. It goes with just about everything and it's so shiny. I'm like a magpie, sorry. It's so big that you can fix your purse, keys, essential make up, the kitchen sink into it and still have room. It also has a detachable hand strap and chain so you can use it as a clutch or use the chain or hand strap, I use the chain because I feel safer that way but it looks good with or without. It was almost 20 quid but seriously, it's well worth the money as it has no magnet that could become detached and leave you open to pick pockets, it's a zip close so everything is safe and sound.
Clutch bag - Missguided.com - £19.99

I really like Lord of the Rings and Star Wars and most things quirky (hence why I bought a replica 'One Ring') so when I found a website that sells Star Wars and Lord of the Rings dresses and leggings, I was over the moon! Everything is a little pricey but seriously, I'm yet to see someone complain about the quality. Here are a few of my favourites:
 R2D2 body suit
 R2DR and C3PO leggings
Witch King leggings - All blackmilk.com

I could just post the website link because, tbh, I love E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G. The witch king leggings are on my anniversary list and the others are on my Christmas and birthday list (if I haven't been able to buy one in the mean time). If you are a lover of quirky clothes then this and Etsy are perfect places to shop.

So, if anyone feels like they've got too much money to cope with then you can always buy me one of these :)

I'll be off to bed now guys,

Toodles
x


No comments:

Post a Comment