Tuesday 23 July 2013

PINTEREST!

Hello my honeybears!

Pinterest is one of those sites that you probably see around on the side of your Facebook newsfeed and you just go 'meh, not fussed by this'. If you are one of these people, seriously, think again!

It took me a long time to get into it but now I LOVE IT! I have mainly fashion/beauty boards but I also have a wedding board. Every girl can dream about their perfect wedding, can't they?

I love planning out life on my boards or finding new makeup/hair ideas to try out.
It is a great place if you've got a special occasion coming up and you're lost for ideas for anything then this is honestly the best place you could visit for inspiration.

I also look on here for gift inspiration like little diy, personal gifts. There are a lot of 'how to' guides and step by step manuals to making different things so if you're ever stuck, give it a browse and get some inspiration.

I'll throw in a link to my Pinterest page so you can all have a nosey. Some of the boards are a bit sparse because I mainly look at wedding stuff. I love the romance!


That's all kids.

Toodles!
X


No comments:

Post a Comment