Sunday 28 July 2013

Do the Truffle Shuffle

Hello my honeybears!

So, a few days ago I decided that, because I had money in my bank account, that I'd get myself a nice new tshirt. I like any kind of tshirts; fitted, baggy, mens etc.

I love the website Truffle Shuffle because it's kinda movie/tv related clothing. I have a couple of tshirts from them and a few accessories so I knew that they were reliable. All of the items I've bought from there are good quality and reasonably priced. With my most recent purchase, it was estimated that it would take 1 to 3 days to arrive with standard delivery. It came the day after I got a despatched notice. That is the service I like AND on the bottom of your delivery sheet, you are told which action hero packed your things. Mine was Wolverine.

This is my new tshirt, I wore this little outfit to a casual family party. Sorry for my gormless expression.
And here's me being happy!
Gremlins Tshirt - £12.99 from Truffle Shuffle

I also bought myself some new sunglasses because they were just the best things I've ever seen! I did actually edit this picture cos it was really bright.
Kitty sunglasses by Chelsea Doll - £11.99 from Truffle Shuffle

And here is my face. Enjoy.

Both my necklaces were presents.
My lipstick is one of my favourites.  Kate Moss' Lasting Finish Matte in 101 by Rimmel

That's all for tonight my loves :)

Toodles!

X



No comments:

Post a Comment