Thursday 4 July 2013

I just came to say hello!

Yello my honey bears!

I'm Josie, I'm a 19 year old veterinary nursing student and I have no professional experience in beauty or fashion. I am an ordinary girl like everyone else so I will give my honest opinion on everything I try, no matter what it is and how much it kills me.

I love quirky things. My fashion sense normally consists of jeans/leggings and a tshirt, not very adventurous I know but I do live in Durham (North of England for those who don't know, near Newcastle). When I feel like I've worn jeans or leggings too much, normally after 2 days, I make myself get done up; pretty dress/skirt, quirky top, make up on, hair done then pow pow pow! Looking like a proper girl again.
I always feel the need to add something Geordie Shore related cos everyone normally jumps at the fact I'm from that area. Being from around there, I obviously like a good drink so long lasting, waterproof makeup will probably be a big thing I review.
I'm currently on the search for new tattoo and new skin stuff so drop me a question or just say hi and I shall be back in a day or two.

Toodles!
x


No comments:

Post a Comment