Thursday 11 July 2013

I'm bleeding out!

Yello my honeybears!
My post title seems a bit grim but it's because a) this was my casual go to outfit that was worn when I went to give blood and b) Imagine Dragons rule.

Anyway, this is a general casual look that I normally do when I cba to put much thought or effort into what I'm wearing.
I like funny things and interesting tops so several years ago I stumbled across Truffle Shuffle and I was in heaven! I bought what is still one of my favourite tshirts from there. My red Dodgeball 'if you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball' quote top. It's so ridiculously comfortable and I've had it several years now with no colour fading/running, no lettering coming off, no loose threads. Completely fantastic. They have something for everyone.
My go to bottoms are leggings. I have some lovely, great quality and great fitting ones from George by Asda. 12 quid, erm BARGIN! They're super comfy and you can downplay statement pieces with a lovely pair of black leggings. BUT buy good quality! Noone wants to see your underwear as you're walking down the street because your leggings might as well be clear. It's horrible, right? If you've ever been stood under someone on an escalator and look up to see how far you've got then BOOM! Some random girl's (might as well be) bare backside in your face then you'll know the horrors of this.
That was massively off topic hehe. When I'm casual, I just let my hair do as it pleases. I'd had it in a bun and hairsprayed back all day for work when it was brushed through it looked better than normal.
I still went with the black eyeliner and black liquid eyeliner because I love framing my green eyes. It's always my main focus on a night out :)
Oh, I mentioned I went to give blood, right? They gave me 2 new accessories. I found that I couldn't give blood that day because they thought I was anemic so they took blood to see however, after stabbing me several times in my right arm and being unsuccessful at getting any, they tried the left. Turns out I'm not anemic but I came away with 2 lovely huge white plasters on my arms and a little one on my finger. Accessorizing at it's cheapest.
That's all anyway guys. Talk to you all on Saturday when I'll show you one of my many going out outfits.



Toodles!
X


No comments:

Post a Comment