Sunday 7 July 2013

Summer has finally arrived!

Yes, you heard it here first people. Summer has arrived in the UK, for the week at least but since I've finished work and the sun is still shining, I thought I'd make the most of it.

This is my general summer look, it's probably like 99% of the female populations because it is actually so ridiculously basic, it's a fail safe.

Sorry for the shit quality of pictures btw, I have to take them on my phone because I a) don't have a 'professional' camera a.k.a an extremely expensive one and b) it makes me look like I'm orange when really, I have the skin colour of a redhead (very, very pale)

Denim shorts with a vest, or bandeau top in my case, are a classic! You can't go wrong really unless you have, like me, escaping fat that make me just shake your head in disgrace.
I adore this top. I got it out of a magazine when I was like 12 and because I'm a massive squirrel and struggle to throw stuff away, I still had it when I got boobs (yes, that wonderful time in life). My denim shorts are actually way too big for me hence why they look so odd at the front, there's on the tightest notch of my belt. I bought them off eBay and tbh, they're amazing. 18 quid for Levi shorts? Erm, YES PLEASE! It was my own stupid fault for not measuring myself properly before ordering them so I can't fault the company. They're amazing and I would honestly get more if I hadn't spent my last 18 quid on a cat dress (I regret nothing!)

Ahaha, my eyebrows look sooooo wonky! I always wear black eyeliner, liquid and kohl, no matter the weather. I use both the Rimmel exaggerate waterproof eye definer in black and the Maybelline New York master precise eye liner pen. I prefer eye liner pens because they are far more precise and I don't end up with my eye liner covering most of my eyelid, it's happened to us all at some point and, lets face it, it's so annoying having to redo it all over again. I recently got a Barry M eye shadow pencil in Gold Cream to make my eyes look bigger, it does the trick but it doesn't sit nicely and starts to look a bit bobbly.
Aviators are the coolest sun glasses ever. I love sun glasses and I have a lovely selection from big WAG style glasses which make me look like a fly to my favourite mirrored Aviators. I seriously worry about my eye sight so whenever it's sunny I have to get my sunnies out just to protect my peepers from any damage the sun might cause them.
My hair is in awful condition atm. It needs a good cut and dye job because it just looks horrible. I do normally try and go for the 'beachy waves' look but it didn't quite take this time and ended up looking like a frizz ball.

 Lord of the Rings replica ring from eBay
Wing style ring from a vintage/retro store in Durham city centre.

I love accessories. If my outfit is plain, like this one, I add some unique accessories that will add some flavour to the entire thing. That way, it stands out and doesn't seem so drab and boring.

I'll say this now, if you've bothered to read all of this. I LOVE EBAY! There's so many companies on eBay that do amazing stuff for cheap. I have clothes, accessories even full make up brush sets from companies on eBay and when they're from like China and that, there's normally FREE DELIVERY! How can you go wrong?! Answer: You can't/

Wey, that was my outfit yesterday.
Hope I've converted you to the ways of the wonderful eBay.

Toodles my honeybears.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment